- Participation in the development of new Web applications.
- Develop and maintain existing applications (new features, quality, UX, performance, quality, UX, performance, ...).
- Participation in the improvement of the Addinsoft Front-end standard (automation, reusability, development best practices, etc.).
- Student in engineering school (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of Vue.JS or React appreciated;
- Curiosity and apetite to learn;
- Willingness to take care of your work, both in terms of code and user interface.
Addinsoft is a scientific software editor specialized in applied mathematics. Founded in 2000, this French technology company has become one of the world's leader software editors, notably with XLSTAT.
Used by the scientific community and companies around the world, this software allows data analysts to gain efficiency and extract information from their data.
Covering all advanced statistical features and being perfectly integrated with Microsoft Excel, Addinsoft software has more than 150,000 users in over 120 countries. Every day, more than 600 people download it. Over the years, XLSTAT has become a leading player in the field of statistics, offering a wide range of methods and functionalities used in various fields, such as marketing, finance, life sciences, quality monitoring...
Based on this expertise, Addinsoft's R&D team continues to create new functionalities to cover a wider field of applied mathematics, in order to meet the growing needs in data analysis, especially to face new challenges in logistics, e-commerce, vaccination, e-health ...